You can count on us!
Our associates at Bennett-Hall Company are constantly thinking how we can better serve you. We will listen carefully to your needs and develop a plan that best fits your company. Bennett-Hall will provide this by creative matching and commitment to your company. We work for our client companies.
Some of our areas of expertise include recruiting for and placing skilled trades people in welding, machining, fabrication, plastics manufacturing, electronics assembly and integration, warehouse and order fulfillment, data entry, lockbox, financial services, general office, human resources, assembly, and telecommunications. We also can provide professional talent to staff your next big event. Whether you are looking for a “fill in” temporary, temp-to-hire, or a full time permanent placement our experienced staff can work with you to find just the right fit.
Our Services Include:
- Temporary Placement. Through our rigorous screening process we will find the right person to fill your temporary need, ensuring the smooth flow of your operations during the ups and downs of your business cycles. We can meet your temporary needs on either a short-term or long-term basis; for both ongoing operations and special projects.
- Direct Hire. After careful consultation regarding your needs, we will conduct the search, screen and test applicants, and send to you only those individuals who will be a good fit for your organization.
- Temp to Hire. Again, we find the right person for your organization. After 600 hours as a Bennett-Hall temp, during which time you may assess their performance and productivity, they can be converted to your employee. Bennett-Hall will continue to provide benefits to the employee until they are eligible under your benefits program.
- Payrolling. Bennett-Hall will payroll any of your employees. Those payrolled by us can be converted to your payroll at any time with no additional cost.
- Outsourcing. Some companies, because of size or start-up considerations, choose to outsource their human resource functions to Bennett-Hall. We bring years of experience to the full range of human resource functions from screening, interviewing, hiring, payroll processing, and benefits administration to training, employee relations, disciplinary issues, and performance appraisals.
- Contract Employment. When long-term projects require special staffing needs, Bennett-Hall can handle the entire placement and human resources function for your company, allowing you to focus on the success of your business and the project.
- Vendor on Premises. To meet our clients’ needs we can provide a Bennett-Hall Representative to remain on the work site during special projects.
- Human Resource Partnering. With our years of experience and established presence in the marketplace, we are well-suited to partner with your company in any and all aspects of human resource management and administration. We are happy to work with your company to customize solutions for any of your needs.
Bennett Hall Features:
- Thorough Screening & Assessments. We perform “due diligence” on every candidate to ensure they have the background, experience, and skill set to match your needs
- E-Verify. We utilize the U.S. Government’s “E-Verify” program for employment eligibility verification
- Statewide and County Background Checks. We conduct a thorough background check on every applicant to ensure there are no surprises.
- Drug Testing. The safety and security of your operations is ensured by testing applicants for the use of illegal drugs and intoxicants.
- Customized and Personalized Services. Bennett-Hall does not use a “one size fits all” approach to staffing needs. Our first concern is to understand your business and your needs before we propose services and solutions. We possess both the flexibility and willingness to customize service for your specific situation.
- Retention and Recognition Program. We offer benefits that exceed the industry standard. We recognize and value our employees as the driving force of our success. Our focus on retention and recognition provides for greater stability in our workforce and guarantees a larger pool of qualified staff by means of employee referrals – our most successful recruiting tool.
- Quality Control Process / Safety. Our Quality Control process was developed to strengthen client satisfaction with services provided. A Bennett-Hall Associate will contact you the first day of an assignment to verify the employee’s arrival
Bennett-Hall Company is a member of the American Staffing Association
Please E-mail us to learn how we can work together